This is the information page dedicated to non French-speaking participants of WordCamp Paris, to be held February 5 & 6, 2016.
Reserve your tickets now, general entry is 40€ for:
- 2 days of exceptional talks
- 1 official WordCamp Paris 2016 t-shirt
- Morning coffee and a hot lunch on both days
- The chance to meet and exchange with WordPress community members from all over France and from abroad
Will there be talks in English?
Yes! We have 5 talks in English scheduled this year. Check out the full program here!
Where is it?
13 Quai de Grenelle
Where to stay?
Here are a few places near the venue in various price ranges. We were able to negotiate a few deals, but places are limited!
Hotel Eiffel Seine
3 Boulevard de Grenelle, 75015 Paris
+33 (0)1 45 78 14 81
Hotel Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel
20 Rue Jean Rey, 75015 Paris
+33 (0)1 45 78 53 00
SPECIAL OFFER (only 7 available until the end of December):
- Single bed (1 person): 140€ / night, breakfast included
- Double bed (2 people): 156€ / night, 2 breakfasts included
SPECIAL OFFER (limit 15 rooms) :
- Single bed (1 personn): 96€ / night, breakfast included
- Double bed (2 people): : 110€ / night, 2 breakfasts included
(add1,65€ hotel tax per person, per night)
Reserve by phone or email only with the code WORDCAMP PARIS.
2 Rue Cambronne, 75015 Paris
+33 (0)1 40 61 21 21
3 Ducks Hostel
6, place Etienne Pernet
+33 (0)1 48 42 04 05
Will there be an after party?
Yes! The after party will be held the Friday evening from 7pm-midnight at La Javelle, a 20-30min walk from the venue.
Entrance is free, bring your badge!
RER C / Tram 3 : Pont du Garigliano
Métro 10 : Javel André Citroën
Métro 8 : Lourmel / Balard
Métro 9 : Exelmans
There will be a food truck available if you want to grab a bite there, otherwise there are plenty of restaurants in the area.
Restaurant Japonais Benkay Paris
61 Quai de Grenelle